A credit card from a tech company, not a Bank. Fintech credit makes up only a very small fraction of overall credit, but it is growing rapidly and Tymit will be at the forefront of the digital disruption in credit card world.
At Tymit our mission is to reinvent the credit card to make it honest, safe, and more transparent, so you can achieve more peace of mind when managing your finances. To prove this to our users, we have built an elegant and very intuitive app linked to a credit card that’s designed to achieve better financial well-being and control like never before.
Based between London and Madrid, our talented and growing team is committed to create a diverse and fun work environment putting the user at the centre of every decision we take. At Tymit, we have a mantra, customers are first because that's what drives us and our growth and we'll continue catering to them that way.
We are small, but we think big. 🦄🦄 Do you want to join us?
We are looking for a seasoned product-aware iOS engineer to help us on our mission to reinvent the future of credit. We are searching for engineerings who place the customer at the centre of everything, specifically looking at the design and quality of our service.
We are looking for someone excited by working on products in their very early stage, a self-starter with the ability to take on a range of hard and intriguing challenges. You will be focusing on our app for iOS devices, but also on helping our engineering team design the API and services that power Tymit’s business. You will be involved in leveraging new applications as much as take an important role during design reviews sessions. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
During your time at Tymit you will
- Contribute to develop new iOS features, writing, maintaining and updating existing code.
- Solve bugs prioritizing based on customer impact, taking a proactive and hands on approach in all sprints and tasks.
- Work with Senior Engineers to ensure the team delivers to best in class iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the wider Engineering team to optimize UI for performance.
- Work with the Product Manager, Engineers and Designer to help refine the features you’ll be working on and constantly improve the customer experience.
- Contribute to the architecture of both the mobile and back office apps.
- Participate freely in the design conversation and constantly giving thought to how the overall architecture can be improved.
- Work in an agile, cross functional team taking responsibility for the engineering team deliverables.
- Champion new technologies and enforce the best development patterns and practices and promote these to the wider Team.
What you will bring along
- You have 1+ years experience on iOS development.
- You have knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- You know good UX and visual design when you see it.
- You have a huge will to learn new things and grow your skills in software engineering.
- You have the ability to think holistically and also maintain focus on small intricate details is essential for the high-impact role you will play at Tymit.
- You are a great achiever who has a strong orientation for results beyond just great ideas.
- You have entrepreneurial DNA with the desire to solve problems whilst wanting to inspire and share your knowledge and passion for FinTech.
- The salary range of this role is 25,000 - 35,000 € per annum depending on experience.
- 23 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays.
- Your birthday off.
- Flexible working hours.
- You’ll be able to benefit from a work from home policy.
- Additional days to attend conferences and workshops when related to technology and/or events related with Tymit’s industry and sector.